Monday 24 March 2008

April Sneak - April SOLD OUT

Absolutely Fabulous - a little bit shiny, a little bit glam... full kit reveal on Friday.

After increasing subscribers, there are just 3 kits left for this month. First in first served, email me quickly to reserve yours! I will also begin a waiting list.

On that note, if there is anyone who subs or who is regular and thinks they might skip this month, please let me know as soon as possible.

*edited to add: the kit allocation is now full, and I've started a waiting list.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!! Can't wait!

Katy
www.katydarling.typepad.com

stephanie said...

ooooooooo pretty :-)

mezzo mish said...

Can't wait to get it! Looks very glamourous and rich...how did you come up with the title this time?

Felicity said...

bother bother bother I had been checking everyday to see the sneak and to get my hands on a kit. missed it again lol. Looks fabbo as aways.