Sunday 4 January 2009

Your thoughts?

Well today is the shipping date for the January kit, and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this month! To get the inspiration flowing, here is a layout I made using 'Folklore Forest' which is already in the gallery, and my gorgeous sister Kelly Ingram has created a stunning page using the kit, so keep an eye out for that over the next couple of days.

DQ-LookLove

As some of you are already aware, there is also a discussion thread attached to the Q Tea Gallery flickr group, a place to share questions, conversations or suggestions. I've just added my own couple of questions for you - check it out here and let us all know what your favourites are! Feel free to add your own topics as well (you need to join flickr, but it is free) - I'd love to know what you think :)

No comments: