Wednesday 1 July 2009

Treasure Hunt 09


Find the Q-T-E-A, in QTea and WIN!

QTea is very excited to announce our first treasure hunt style competition; it is so simple to play and the winner will receive a FREE 6month Subscription to QTea Kits (postage anywhere in this lovely world).
Over the next FOUR months (or longer if required), the letters Q’s, T’s, E’s and A’s will be placed RANDOMLY in QTea Kits, all you need to do is collect the letters to spell “QTea” and the first one to do so wins!
Simple eh?
And now for the fine print, yes sorry to say there are RULES:
*You must leave a comment on the blog with which letter you found in your kit so we can track who has what letter!
*You cannot swap letters with someone else!
*Nor, can you use letters from your own stash!
*If you don’t leave a comment on the blog you will NOT be considered “entered” for the competition!
*The judges decision is FINAL and no correspondence will be entered into…..bribery in the form of chocolate or champagne is acceptable though J
*The FIRST person to post a comment on the blog with their FINAL letter will be the winner!

I will start up a Letter Treasure Hunt Tally in the side bar so we can see who is leading the chase…..every month I will tell you HOW many letters I put in the kits, but I won’t say which ones til they’ve all been “discovered”.


Happy Hunting!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh very interesting QTea girls...

Shazz said...

this sounds like fun - i hope i get a letter in this month's kit

Maggi said...

What a fun idea, good luck everyone!

Stick 'n' Giggle said...

What a great game!!!! Would love to play along!!!

BecM said...

Oh how exciting!!!
And what a great idea!!
Good luck to all the girls!!

Nina said...

how clever are you!! sounds like heaps of fun "-)

Jo said...

Sounds like fun!!!

stephanie said...

what an amazing idea!

Narelle Pearce aka Sassyscrap said...

Now that is what I call EXCITING x

Bel said...

This sounds like fun, good luck everyone

Jo said...

Oh this is fun! I found an "A" :)

Gladys said...

*YAY* I found a "T" !!!

Nina said...

I found an "e"

Nina :-)

PS: this is the first ever Qtea Kit i have purchased, and i must say!! IT IS UNREAL! i love it soooo much, thanks heaps.

Shazz said...

Oh I do believe I have an "E"
YAY FOR ME !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I found an A - how cool :))

Chelle said...

Hello from Singapore. :) I've found a "Q"!

Natasha May Designs said...

I have a T in my Beverley Hills Boudoir Kit...

TaswegianMum said...

G'Day from Tassie I have found the letter A.