Sunday, 27 June 2010

Say Hello

To the new QTea Creative Team......................

an a BIG welcome and congratulations to:
Jody Urquhart {Australia}
Yvonne Low {Singapore}
Gina Rodgers {Australia}
I am soooo excited, I just {love} these ladies and their work is fabulous............what is more amazing is that Sharmaine is on her THIRD term as a QTea designer and she's not sick of me yet........just kidding!
Welcome back to Gina too and to the gorgeous Jody and Yvonne on their first term!


Stick 'n' Giggle said...

Thank you for the warm welcome Jodi and congrats to the other girls too! I am so happy and honoured to be a part of the QTea Team! xx

kym said...

Oh congrats girls, what a gorgeous team you have there Miss Jodi!!!
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations!!!
PS: Hi there gorgeous Miss Jody!!! :)

Shazz said...

congrats to all the ladies - what an amazing team of talent.
a special congrats to Miss Jody - your work is amazing darls....and you are a gorgeous girl too xo

~ YvOnnE ~ said...

Hi jodi

Thank you for giving me the opportunity too! I am overjoyed! It's exciting for me and I can't wait to start creating!

love, Yvonne

Gina said...

Thanks so much for having me back again Jodi..and CONGRATS to all the talented ladies..can't wait to see your creations! :) x