Sunday 28 October 2007

Poll Results

As a result of last week's poll on Q Tea's shipping dates, etc, the policy has now changed.

Where previously invoices were sent in the first week of the month, they will now be sent a week before the end of the previous month. Payment is due by the start of the month for that month's kit. The kits will ship from the 1st of the month onwards, depending on individual payment dates. If you have any questions, please email me to let me know.

Next weekend I will be in Sydney for the Papercrafts festival in Penrith, so any kits not posted on the 1st will be shipped the following week, from the 7th onwards (the 6th is a public holiday - Melbourne Cup Day - in the Melbourne suburbs).

This means your November kit will still come pretty quickly after October! If you're willing to share any of your projects that use elements of a Q Tea kit, please email them to me so that I can add them to the flickr gallery :)

No comments: