Monday 1 October 2007

Real Men Drink Tea - SOLD OUT

This month's kit is full of vintage vibes and masculine tones - men also drink tea, after all. A combination of genuine vintage items, funky fabric and a variety of paper elements to help you think outside the scrapping square...

'Real Men Drink Tea' will ship from the 20th October, and at this stage there are 13 kits still available after subscriptions and pre-orders. Simply email me if you would like to place an order!
Contents:

1 12"x12" (approx) piece lime green striped cotton
1 piece vintage book paper - boy theme
3 large playing cards - navy blue
1 large playing card - orange
1 transparent playing card - either blue (pictured) or red
2 Admit One tickets - either blue (pictured) or red
1 Compendium Press 'Hero' quote card
1 Elle's Studio 'You Rock' note card
1 blue shipping tag
1 vintage bingo card
1 piece Cavallini vintage-style alphabet paper (approx 3"x4")
4 vintage red photo corners
1 'Hello' label sticker - navy blue
1 'Route 66' patch
2 Angela Adams label stickers
1 metre orange ric-rac

Please note: Transparent cards, vintage book paper, Cavallini paper, Bingo card and label stickers may vary in colour or theme from those pictured.

5 comments:

Sharon Larmour said...

It's absolutely gorgeous! I want one!

Danielle could you please email me at sharon_larmour@yahoo.com.au so that I can subscribe. When I click on your link it takes me to my email account but doesn't include your email address. It makes it a bit tricky to contact you. I think it's just the way my computer is configured.

Thanks a bunch
Sharon xx (Phoebe on EB)

karen said...

Hi Danielle

Any chance you could email me please as I am unable to email you. I would like to order your October kit please.

stuooe@mac.com

Many Thanks

Karen

Felicity said...

Oh My Danielle I thought last months rocked - I sooo cant wait to get my hands on this kit. Love it you have out done yourself - Amazing.

Unknown said...

I got mine today and I love it all!! My fave so far! thanks Danielle!

goddessjodi said...

WOW Danielle my kit arrived today and it is just GORGEOUS - love, love LOVE IT!!!!
Super fast postage too - thanks so much!!!!
Jxx