Friday 25 January 2008

QT Phone Gnome

Yes, I confess, I have a strange sense of humour. When I was chatting about kit names with my hubby, I told him my ideas for this kit. Then we followed the 'gnome' play on words around, cracking ourselves up, and when I came up with this one I was just laughing and laughing. So I had to use it. Move aside, E.T. Q Tea is Phoning Gnome this Summer ;)

Contents:

1 Purple Onions Designs Vintage Mini Mix unmounted rubber stamp set
1 Gnome Sweet Gnome playing card
1 sheet Mozi Mouse Pad Notepaper
1 polka dot paper napkin
1 airmail envelope
1 robotboy greeting tag
1 vintage German photograph
1 sheet BoyGirlParty recycled song memo pad
3 miniature children's playing cards (illustrated)
2 red framed label stickers
4 small blue framed label stickers
1/2 metre white crochet lace
1 metre aqua blue yarn
3 crochet trim mirrors
1 Kitty Robot mushroom sculpey accent
1 bee accent
4 blue plastic owl buttons
6 metallic twistie-ties

Price: $20, plus shipping. See 'Sneak Peeks' post below for combined postage rates. Single shipping rates are the same as for the monthly kits (see sidebar, right).

Check back on Tuesday for the full reveal of February's kit 'Chocolate Kisses'!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I am pretty much disappointed that this kit is sold out...this along with all of the others are stellar! I will have to stalk the blog to see when the new ones are coming out to ensure that I get one! Have a great day!!!