Please don’t get me wrong the current CT girls are FABULOUS, FUNKY and totally AWESOME ambassadors for Q Tea, but I would like to share the LOVE around a little bit and that is why I am announcing NEW 6-monthly CT stints!
So, a great BIG cyber hug and warm words of thanks goes to Merdrey, Lianne and Syliva for all of their fabulous work…….
And now for the details of how you can apply:
Expressions of interest are sought for the Q Tea creative team; there are three vacant positions and the role will be from July 09 to December 09.
What’s the deal?
In exchange for one monthly kit, team members will create:
- Two items for the Q Tea gallery. Ideally a mix of both off-the-page and layouts, but with the balance leaning toward more layouts. Each project would need to use at least 2 items from the kit, with the rest of the projects using your own stash. You are also welcome to use the projects you create for Q Tea to enter other challenges or to combine with other design team commitments.
- Provide an ORIGINAL sketch each month for exclusive use by Q Tea.
- During the 6months provide ONE step-by-step instructional on how you completed a project, layout or card using Q Tea products.
- I would also like you to be an ambassador for Q Tea by posting about your work on your blog and/or other forum’s (where permitted).
Creative Team Members will also be given any add-on kits or mini project kits Q Tea releases!
How to apply?
To express interest in being part of Q Tea's creative team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with Creative Team Application in the subject box and answer the following questions:
1. A little bit about yourself, how long you have been scrapping and your creative influences?
2. Five FUN and totally random facts about yourself?
3. Your favourite Q Tea kit of all time?
4. Your favourite/most inspirational NON-scrapping artist?
You will also need to provide:
- Links to any online galleries or blogs, and an example of both a layout and an off-the-page (canvas, mini-album, altered item, etc) project. Ideally the examples would show how you like to use non-traditional products, such as those in the Q Tea kits. Please keep the file sizes small for ease of viewing.
- A recent photo of you!
- A recent photo of your creative space (and yes MESS is allowed)
- A link to your blog! (if you have one)
Edited to add - *you don't necessarily have to be a scrapbooker persay, mixed media, collage artists and crafty, creative peeps are all welcome to apply!*
Applications close – Saturday 6th June 09
Successful applicants will be notified by Saturday 14th June (just in time for July’s sneak peek).
Current Creative Team members and former Guest Creative Team members are more than welcome to apply.