Friday 5 February 2010

Give Me a Napkin and I will give you a door hanger :)

As promised the third project I have been working on, using the Q Tea Roller Derby Doll kit
For this I used some scrap corrugated cardboard
I ripped up the VERY cute napkin and glued the blank parts onto the cardboard
I then painted these with the blue paint
I then glued on the picture part of the napkin
Cut off the 2 from the Elle number sheet and used the sequin mesh, as a mask, and sprayed over it with some red Maya Road mist
I then added the lettering
Outlined the 2 and some of the chair with a white pen
Ran lace ribbon, from the kit, around the border, sticking it down with some Washi tape

100_0067

Looking forward to giving this to our nieces for their new bedroom door.
I think they might like it :)

Sharmaine  :)

3 comments:

Q Tea Kits said...

OMG - that title made me giggle - WOW I love, love, love this - gorgeous work!
Jxx

Bel said...

Gorgeous work Sharmaine, I haven't ripped into my napkin yet it's too cute ;)

Gina said...

oh this is adorable Sharmaine!..I'm sure your little nieces will just love it :)