When I opened up the envelope holding my “A Stitch In Time” Kit
My eyes popped
I love the possibilities this kit has
You could use it on all manner of crafty goodness!
So today I had a play with just a sample of what was in the kit
I love to pull things apart
Make that kit s..t..r..e..t..c..h
For my first project I used 7 items from the kit
Can you spot them???
1. I cut off the pocket and used the tall library card pocket (one of my favourite things in the kit)
2. I cut part of the Square Vintage Paper Doilie out. I thought this part looked a little like a dove???
3. I used the pink flower stem
4. Stitching it down with the pink floss
5. I pushed out the centre of the Buzz and Bloom Blossom Mini. Painted it and added some doodled dots
6. I cut the bracket out from the Elle's Studio Journaling Tag
and 7. I ripped off one end of the pink floss holder and stitched it on my page, adding another black accent to my page
So why not take a second look at the kit.
See the endless possibilities that it offers and amazing ways that you can make your kit stretch.