Saturday 28 August 2010

My Cupcake

I am finally done with the first layout with 'follow the white rabbit' kit! Though a little late but -Yay! It's here!

And I made a layout of a couple friends, each holding a yummy cupcake in their hands.. I have decided to use a cheery yellow background as the kit came with items that are brightly colored too!


What I used from the kit in this layout : Mulberry Muse Alice Tag, 1x Vintage Bookpaper - Alice in Wonderland, Sweet Birdie Tag, 2x Red Spot Mini Button, Pink Crochet Flower, part of the ½ metre Rainbow Pom Pom Fibre, Orange Lace Paper, part of the Brocade/Stripe Double-Sided Patterned Paper and the Sweet Little Rose Flower!

I also added the cutie 'Delicious' bag from The Greatest Show On Earth Kit! Love it!

Here's a few close up shots.


How cute.. in the picture, they were both holding a cupcake and seemed to flow well with this portion I tore out - that says... "The Queen of Hearts, she made some tarts, All on a summer day: The Knave of Hearts, he stole those tarts, and took them quite away!"

I wonder who took whose away? :)

I am going to see what else I can create with the remaining kit!
Have a good weekend y'all.

Love,
Yvonne

No comments: