Monday 2 August 2010

Snow In Paris??

Hi Sharmaine here again, with a page I made using the j'ai laissé mon coeur à Paris kit

I just love paper doilys
They seem to have an endless amount of possible uses
For my page I took that doily and cut it up
Making oodles of snow flakes

100_2522

Love the giant snow flake, that I backed with some of the journal paper to make a journal spot.
I also cut off the edge of the cluedo card and added that under the 2010

100_2524

Hope you can find lots of ways to use your paper doilies too :)
I’m looking forward to cracking open my “Follow The White Rabbit” Kit and see the amazing inspiration that awaits me :)
Hope your week is a good one and remember to have fun creating :)

Sharmaine

1 comment:

~ YvOnnE ~ said...

Clever with the snow! I love this!!! :)