Thursday 10 July 2008

Moulin Rouge

Bohemians, Poets, Courtesans and Artists... the richly textured, gilt-edged musical world of Baz Luhrmann's Moulin Rouge (set in the Moulin Rouge near Montmartre, Paris, in 1899) is the inspiration for our Winter kit. A little bit French, a little bit burlesque, a touch of romance and - of course - it's all about the music.

Kit Contents:

1 sheet vintage sheet music
1 sheet vintage book paper - music theme
1 piece flocked vintage wallpaper
1 sheet Mozi mousepad notepaper
1 piece red fishnet fabric, approx 8"x10"
1 full-colour sheet Toulouse-Lautrec book paper - will vary
1 Marie Antoinette 'Bonjour' note card by Mulberry Muse
1 Purple Onion Designs mini music unmounted rubber stamp set
2 vintage cigarette cards - film star themes - will vary
2 vintage pharmacy labels - will vary
1 metre red heart trim
12" oriental satin corset trim
1 metre pearl trim
2 aqua blue sequin flowers
1 owl button - this will be either turquoise or white
1 red heart cupcake pick

Price: AU$20 plus shipping (see sidebar, right)

Shipping Date: 18th July 2008

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Danielle!! Love the kits!! Very cool... I knew I recognized you from somewhere... The Gauntlet!... Woman you are sooooo talented!... I would love to pick up this kit, but can't seem to get hotmail to let me e-mail you... How else can I get in e-mail contact with you?... Thanks, Pam

helen karanfilovski said...

Hey Danielle, I too would like to order this kit:))))
It's divine:)
Helenx

mezzo mish said...

I cant wait to get mine! I LOVE the french pariesien theme!

BrigitteG said...

OH MY GOSHHHH DANIELLE !!
this kit is aweeeeeesome !! loooooooove it! i haven't used it yet.... (been sooo busy doing un-creative stuffs :( but.... looooove it ;)

Maggie T said...

*sniff* :( I'm still waiting for mine. I think my postie may be playing instead of working when they saw how awesome qtea kits were. boohoo. Not happy, Jan!