Saturday 31 July 2010

Thinking About You...

While I am breathlessly waiting to 'Follow the White Rabbit', I managed to create a 3rd with July's lovely J'ai laissé mon coeur à Paris Kit!


I made a 'Thinking About You' Tag and I have finally used up the Velvet Brocade Paper, the Vintage Garter Lace, the last Black Feather, the last Vintage Fortune Telling Card, Vintage Mini Postcard, the last of my Sweet Pearls and the last bits and pieces of the Black Spot Veiling (can you see them tucked neatly under the sweet pearls?)!

Here's a closer look.


I am now anticipating the arrival of the next kit! So, people! Don't Think, Just Create!!!!

Love,
Yvonne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous Yvonne :)

Q Tea Kits said...

oooo I agree with Miriam - totally gorgeous honey............LOVE it!
Jxx

Gina said...

just beautiful Yvonne :)