Wednesday 7 July 2010

florals and fungi..

..work well together, don't you think? The Kikki K papers in the Scouts Honour kit were so beautiful to work with, I just had to use them again for this layout. I've scrapped a photo of my gorgeous Mum and daughter from our recent holiday together in Queensland.

The flowers were handcut from the Poppies for Grace notepaper and I've added some Wine Ric Rac trim, glued into place and stapled down..

..and I've done some more handcutting from the S'hroom notepaper and Forest Friends envelope.. and the flowers are from the reverse side of the Poppies for Grace notepaper,
which is also used under the photo and to make it go further I've cut it in half so there's
not actually any under the photo.. a little trick I often use to save on paper..

Thanks for stopping by...and I'd like to say goodbye to Belinda and Merdrey, I loved seeing your gorgeous creations every month, and it's so great to see Sharmaine back agan..also a warm welcome to Jody and Yvonne!..and last but not least a BIG thanks to Jodi for having me back again! :) Gxox

No comments: