Thursday 7 January 2010

Hello :)


Hi all, thought it was about time I popped in here to introduce myself..I live in Tasmania and have been scrapping for about 3 years. My favourites things to use are colour and texture.
I usually find it hard to not play with paint and add some handstitching on my layouts...and of course adding some quirky embellishments such as those in the Qtea kits

My January Qtea kit arrived in the mail today and I just looove it! I can't wait to start playing with everything this weekend.

Thanks so much for this opportunity Jodi..I'm so happy to be working alongside the lovely
girls on the team and seeing their creations too.

Now for 5 randoms facts about me:
- hubby and I have been building our house for the last 17 years and still have a way to go!
- I dream of travelling to Canada and China
- my most creative time is very late at night
- I'm a coffee addict
- my favourite movie is 'Love Actually'

Thanks for visiting
Gina xox

3 comments:

Bel said...

Welcome Gina, I can't wait to see what you create with this months kit. I received mine yesterday too and will spend today having some fun ;)
Belinda

Unknown said...

Love Actually is one of those films I have only seen bits of but never all the way through... one day lol Can't wait to see what you create with the kits Gina :) :) :)

Q Tea Kits said...

Welcome Gina - I LOVE, "Love Actually" too - one of my all-time favourite movies!
I'm sooo excited to have you on the team and can't wait to see what you will create!
Jxx