Thursday 21 January 2010

Farewell to FABULOUS 09

Well 2009 has been and gone in a FLASH and even though QTea has only been mine for half of 2009, I thought I would share some highlights from the year that was……. Let’s start the year with some eye candy – there was this gorgeous LO from Danielle using “Folklore Forest”:




and then February saw us fall in LOVE with this kit:

then the monkeys arrived in March

and this LO was pretty darn cute too:




We were as busy as honey bee’s in April:


then there was some sad news, but then some really GOOD news and you welcomed me with open arms: {thank you}



Danielle went out with a bang and SOLD out two versions of this kit


in May I revealed my FIRST kit:



…..we prepared for a fresh change and along came June, with another farewell we said a fond goodbye to these gorgeous and talented ladies:




and in the same breath welcomed these gorgeous girls
…we played with Flicka

We started a treasure hunt, and August saw us heading into the Boudoir
and we fell in love with this mini-book and all the gorgeous work the girls did with it;
In September we got a bit fruity
in October we did the fling, and we FINALLY found a Treasure Hunt winner!
November was SMURF-TASTIC



there were some cute Christmas Gifts and December was just magical!
….it’s been an action packed year, I loved every minute of putting the kits together, creating some new things and seeing what you clever girls create! Along the way I learned about limits and balance, about doing my paperwork every month (ahem) on time and I finally feel settled into Qtea. Thank you to every single one of you who have brought kits, got excited about sneak peeks and renewed your subscriptions.
It is your enthusiasm and love that keeps me going when things get crazy!
I am sooo excited about 2010 and I have so many wonderful things planned – hold onto your hats, it’s going to be an awesome ride!
Jxx

3 comments:

Danielle Quarmby said...

Yay Jodi!

Caron said...

wow wee... what a year. looked at like this makes it all look very fun & eventful. 2009 was great, 2010 will be awsome.

Art From The heart said...

Wow ! Just joined your blog.......lov the kits,really awesome goodies.