Friday 15 January 2010

leap year layout


Here is my second layout using this month's 'through the view finder' kit..my eldest daughter was born on 29th February and I've highlighted the number 29 with a slide mount and added some hidden journaling under the bingo card about how special this is..


From the kit I've used the wooden vintage camera, slide frame, vintage laundry invoice, vintage lace button, spot ribbon and the beautiful vintage paper doily, which I've sprayed with glimmer mists and then torn off some little pieces to add around the page.
Thanks for stopping by
Gina xox

3 comments:

Q Tea Kits said...

Just gorgeous GIna - that glimmer mist looks great and I love how you framed the "29" - how lucky where you to get that card?
Jxx

Unknown said...

Awesome page Gina, love it all

Beth said...

Beautiful layout Gina, lovely girl to work with and I love the little slide camera, it looks fab.