Saturday 9 January 2010

Hi Everyone

Hi I must be the last of the new Qtea creative team members to come and say hi.
My name is Belinda and I too live in beautiful Tasmania. I have been into arts and crafts for as long as I can remember and not a day goes by that I am not getting my hands dirty with some new craft to try. I was introduced to scrapbooking through a birthday gift nearly 6 years ago and no matter what new craft takes my interest scrapbooking will always remain my favourite. I love that I can be creative and record my families lives in way that will last forever.

(an updated photo- I am now a redhead ;)

I want to thank Jodi for choosing me for the Qtea team and I have already had loads of fun creating with the January kit

Doll maker made using -decorated button, dress maker tape, vintage doily, wine label, ric rac, laundrey invoice, music paper. (mirror squares from Dec Qtea kit)


The way I see it book made using - film slide, vintage camera, black buttons, admit one coupon, blue stripe fabric, stamps, wine label, spotted ribbon and card board from packaging.


Sports day page made using - film slides, spotted ribbon, bingo card, blue stripe fabric, admit one coupon, locker tokens, film letters, laundrey invoice, and card board from packaging.


Welcome to my fellow creative team girls and happy crafting :)

Belinda xxx

2 comments:

Gina said...

gorgeous creations Belinda..just love how you've used your kit! :)

Q Tea Kits said...

Welcome to you gorgeous Belinda, so lovely to have you on our team!
Just loving what you have done with this month's kit - especially love you're "the way I see it" book - just lovely!
Jxx