Wednesday 20 January 2010

Through the viewfinder layout =)

chewies

Hello! I had fun looking through the viewfinder and creating this layout!! Decided to do one of my family because it is such a rare shot! We had this photo taken on a family trip out to fly kites and i really love the photo =)

chewies

here, i folded the measuring tape into a bow and glued the nice vintage button in the middle. Also cluttered it with the slide holder and ticket stubs!! The lace dollies were split up and placed together too.

chewies

That's us! 4 of a kind!! =)

hugs, Merdrey

6 comments:

Unknown said...

love the puffy yellow numbers!!!

Chloe said...

Oh I love this!! Just gorgeous :-)

Nina said...

gorgeous Medrey!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous!!!! Love what you did with the doily! Makes me wish I had another one!!!

Q Tea Kits said...

oooo what's NOT to love about this LO - gorgeous and those vintage yellow alphas look great!
Jxx

Unknown said...

Merdrey.. I love what you did to the 'measuring tape'! :)